Friday, August 30, 2013

Remembering Diner House M

M Bar was perhaps one of my favorite bars. I remember how every time we went there was always something to "put in the movie" as Taylor and I would say."To put in the movie" of course, became a line we'd say to each other when something happened that was so bizarre and cinematic, it would of course have to be added to our ever growing screenplay we needed to write (but never wrote). 




From a young woman we once met who described in detail how we would be the perfect leads in a wacky rom-com, a choice character description for me "I mean you fuck around, but you don't fuck around", to a young man busting into the ladies powder room to do a line like it was nbd, to dancing to Kelly Rowland's Motivation or the first time. So cheers to summer and that mother fucking white couch, mirrored, minor serving, LA den. 









No comments:

Post a Comment