Friday, October 29, 2010

Dream Dare I Say, Nightmare?

I had a midterm in my Comic Spirit class yesterday and I had to write an essay about the Clever Servant archetype.

That might have something to do with why last night I had a dream in which I was Zach Galifianakis' assistant. If you can only imagine, my tasks included trying on these white nylon briefs to prove they were baby soft. I thought he was being a quarky taskmaster as a joke in my dream, but the irony of being demanding overshadowed the irony. His publicist yelled at me about the underwear and Galifianakis walked in just as I was showing the publicist with the clipboard that I was in fact sporting the baby soft undies. Thank goodness I woke up right after he told his publicist and I that he needed all of his body hair removed, and that we needed to figure it out, asap.

Stay out of my subconscious, popular culture.





No comments:

Post a Comment